Re: Silverlight/Moonlight/Tuva

David Fox wrote:

> I didn't get it to work. I reloaded firefox, brought up the
> site again, same thing. It thinks the silverlight / moonlight
> isn't loaded, although the clicktrhough site says it is. about:
> plugins in firefox says it is too.
>
> The abc.com videos play normally; no mention is made that
> silverlight is a requirement.

Through Novell's bugzilla page I found another page which, just
like Microsoft's Tuva page, does not work: http://matosdotnet.com/

It complains about silverlight/moonlight not being installed,
while in fact it is. But apparently, what is missing is
silverlight "version 2", while Debian only has "version 1".

What is especially galling about this situation is that the
Richard Feynman lectures on "The Character of Physical Law" are
now only available on Tuva. They've disappeared from Youtube. Such
things could make a person paranoid.

Regards, Jan