Re: "Waiting for root file system ..."

Niu Kun wrote:

> Pretty cool.
> Really appreciate your detailed reply.

NP. hope it helps or gives you at least an idea how I'm doing this.
I've had several times related issues as I've been using raid/lvm and also
encryption, so years ago I wrote my own scripts to create initrd etc... and
despite debian improved and I'm not using it, it's still good to know.

regards

PS: It's pretty hot here (friday afternoon) and I gave my part to the
community ;-) ... think it's getting party time soon though.