Re: [SOLVED] Wireless Adapter Card compatibility

Wayne wrote:
>> Do a google search for madwifi.  All the info about cards that work with the Atheros drivers is there.  Look for the Compatibility page.

Thanks Wayne, unfortunately the madwifi Compatibility page is broken when I go there (http://www.madwifi.org/wiki/Compatibility).  No problem, I have decided to go with the D-Link WNA-2330 after research and some reviews indicating people have had it work great with Linux distros.  It is Atheros/ath5k based.  Coincidentally this is the same adapter I bought for a family member's XP laptop a couple years ago, at more than twice the price I paid today (~$20 USD).  I was not impressed with the XP drives but after reading up on the ath5k project I anticipate better success with Debian.

Mark