Re: [SOLVED] Wireless Adapter Card compatibility

Awesome info, thanks everyone for helping find a good solution.  I have yet to purchase but have very good direction on some candidates to buy now.

Klistvud: Thanks for the tips - I prefer to put my money towards a Linux-friendly company any chance I get.  I'd prefer a new card if possible but not opposed to buying used.

Nate: Great info.  I've found several ath5k module cardbus adapters using Celejar's link (http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_chipset.php?chipset=Atheros, and searching for "ath5k" in the results).  Having the card supported natively with the kernel is my ideal solution.

Thanks again for the ideas and help!

Mark