Re: "Unable to perform shutdown" from Xfce

Hello,
The /etc/PolicyKit/PolicyKit.conf that I have is an exact replica of
the one that you attached. Unfortunately it is not enough to
shutdown/reboot Xfce. I am looking for one similar to the one attached
in this e-mail [1], but that is known to solve the issue.
Liviu

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg641252.html

--
Do you know how to read?