Re: Laptop dv6650br is getting so warm

On Saturday 15 August 2009 21:46:45 Hashimoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've the laptop hp dv6650br and it's getting so warm, when it's not
> processing anything it's in more or less 59C. If I use anything like
> virtualbox, or any heavy program it gets 75C or more.
>
> Does anyone know if it's normal? Does anyone has a similar laptop with
> the processor Turion 64x2 ?
>
> Thanks !
Hi
I got a similar problem on an Acer laptop. The fan was not running, the
temperature was going up until "something" would shut down the computer. On
restart, right after shut down ( so hot) or after a few hours (so cold) it
would restart with the fan going full speed. An upgrade o the bios fixed the
problem.
Thierry