Re: Musings on debian-user list

On 2009-07-29 02:36, Anthony Campbell wrote:
On 28 Jul 2009, John Hasler wrote:
Mark wrote:
When I feel adventurous one weekend I'll try a Debian install without the
desktop environment.
Ron Johnson writes:
But what will you *do* with it?  Mutt will frustrate you to no end, and
the intarweb has become too graphics-oriented to make lynx/elinks widely
useful.
[snip]

Incidentally, the same comments apply to mutt. What's wrong with it?

Nothing's *wrong* with it.  Except that "opaque" is it's middle name.

I do have it around, though, and configured for IMAP, in case X ever gets hosed again.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer