Re: MTA experts: address rewriting depending on next hop

On 2009-07-24 00:04, lee wrote:
On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 11:32:43AM +0200, Siggy Brentrup wrote:
[snip]
Look at the Received: headers in my mails, afaict winnegan.fake is no
valid domain outside my lan and using outside  would provoke harsh
reactions.

Look at my headers: who cares? Unless you're an ISP or MSP or run the
servers for a company, nobody is going to mind. To actually run a
mail server to send *and* receive mail, you need a static IP.

But some ISPs, in their quest to block spam, reject such email.

[snip]

But what you're looking for is header rewriting, not address
rewriting. You need to browse the exim documentation, there are many

Interesting.  Thanks.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer