Re: Iceweasel, Icedove and KDE4 (SOLVED)

thveillon.debian wrote:
I am running testing too, that why I mentioned the needed package was in
Sid only for now, I think the one in testing is for KDE3, but I may very
well be wrong (I just went for the unstable package that says "kde4" on
the tin ;-) ). You can download it or add Sid to your sources.list and
do some "pinning" to install this one package.

http://packages.debian.org/sid/gtk-qt-engine-kde4

http://wiki.debian.org/AptPinning

Cheers,

Tom

I downloaded and installed it with dpkg -i ... - it worked fine! At last, the fonts in iceweasel and icedove are just perfect!

Thank you!
G.