Re: A program for remote logging of times events from email?

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:34:32 -0500
John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org> wrote:

> Look at the uucp uux command or the "grunt" package if you need security.

<shameless plug>

Or my own mailmin (see sig), which has the advantage of being
well-documented.

</shameless plug>

OTOH, although mailmin uses GnuPG for security, I'm no expert, and I
have no doubt that John Goerzen's (the grunt dev) programming skills are
superior to mine.

Celejar