Re: Recommended Audio CD player?

Alan J. Greenberger wrote:
AG,

Instructions were for Lenny / KDE3.  I don't have a Squeeze system.  If
it is nowhere on the GUI, then all I can suggest is a possible
workaround:

Exit kscd.  On KDE3, just hitting the X in the upper right hand corner
just gets rid of the GUI, but it still is running and shows on the
toolbar.  You have to right click the toolbar icon and then really exit.
Then try editing ~/.kde/share/config/kscdrc.  Under
[GENERAL]
put a line
DigitalPlayback=true

I recently got a new SATA DVD drive and was surprised to find that they
cost reduced away the analog output on the back, so I have to run it
this way.

Alan