Re: Does Debian = Ubuntu?

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 01:31:25PM -0500, Stackpole, Chris wrote:
> [...]
Good to hear you had success.  Now I might try it again on the next LTS release.  When I tried to upgrade from 6.06 to 8.04, I ended up with packaging conflicts that I could not
resolve.  After a few hours I cut my losses and did a reinstall.  That happened on 2 different machines.  I may have made a mistake, but I don't think I did...

-Rob