Re: [OT] Linksys wireless router on debian

Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> 2009/6/25 Jochen Schulz <ml@well-adjusted.de>:
>> Raffaele Morelli:
>>> I bought a LinkSys WRT54GL wirelss router and I am going to configure
>>> it to extend my DSL connection at home.
>>> I am not new to debian but network(ing) skills are modest.
>>>
>>> Does anyone own this device and running debian?
>> Yes, I do. I am running OpenWrt on it, though.
>>
>>> Any hint /solution about debian specific setup/trick is appreciated.

Without following this thread to great detail, I think there are two
points in question:
- configure your WRT device to work with your existing dsl modem
- configure your debian boxen to work with your device

Where exactly are you stuck in this process?
How did you configure the WRT?

Johannes