Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Jun 24, 2009, at 8:05 AM, 明覺 wrote:

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Dale Harris<rodmur@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 02:45:45PM +0800, 明覺 wrote:
thank you! I thought they are kind to give me advice, but I'm wrong,
they just want to laught at me, it doesn't matter, I finally know it,
and maybe next time I will discover it earlier.
I still insist my ideal: one language for computer programming!

There is one language for all computer programming, it's the machine language.
Everything reduces to that.  It's all a bunch of ones and zeros.

But then are you running on an Intel based platform, MIPS, ARM? Oh darn,
different assembly languages.

Face it, now speaking in metaphor, trying to insist on a hammer when you need a screwdriver will just make your life a living hell. You must be
adaptable.
you do not understand me, and I've been tired to explain my thoughts. thanks.

Oh, we understand you quite well.

Do you understand what we're saying?

Hal