Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Jun 23, 2009, at 8:32 PM, 明覺 wrote:
I open this thread as a programmer, you can ignore my questions about programming in the future, but you should not ignore my questions as a
debian user.

I don't know if your culture is aware of the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," but you might want to look it up and see what it says. The main point is that if people get used to seeing your emails following a pattern, after a while, they're not going to bother to read the same comments and lines of reasoning over and over if they have never found them interesting
in the past.
I think I'm talking about something interesting and serious, I hope
there will be someone who is also interested in my thoughts, for those
who ignore my questions, I can understand, not everyone will agree
with me.

You're talking about something serious, but, as many have pointed out to you here, and as I've pointed out to you several times in private emails, what you think is interesting is not really of interest to the rest of the programming world, and especially to those with experience -- and the more experience one has, from what I can tell, the less they seem to find that issue interesting. Most are not as much interested in your thoughts as they are in helping you see how you've boxed yourself into an area so small and esoteric that if you continue on your current path, your work will be of little interest to anyone but yourself.

As to who is interested in your thoughts, it goes both ways. You continually reject any comments that disagree with you as valueless or as wrong and insist that you are right. If you treat others, especially those with much more experience than you, like that, then why are they going to be interested in your comments?

Hal