Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:18:34 +0800
明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not think so, every language is a set of hammer, plier and
> screwdriver in my eyes, we just need one.

Having used a lot of those, "Swiss Army Knife," kinds of tools I can
tell you that they are absolute junk and will prefer a single-purpose
tool every time.

> I believe readers of this thread are all advanced programmers, they
> won't be confusing.

I am not any kind of programmer but certainly see the wisdom of those
who have told you already that you are on a wrong path.
See here:
http://www.cprogramming.com/langs.html
This page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_language
explains very well.  Here's one quote:

Although there have been attempts to design one "universal"
computer language that serves all purposes, all of them have failed to
be generally accepted as filling this role.

On the whole, your take on all t his reminds me strongly of the .sig
found below:

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Their address sums up their attitude: One Microsoft Way.
		Winduhs