Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

* 明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com> [2009 Jun 22 21:21 -0500]:

> > But, since you seem intent on trolling this list with "my way or the
> > highway" type of thinking, I'm posting this in the hopes of not
> > confusing anyone who may read this thread later than for your
> > edification.
> I believe readers of this thread are all advanced programmers, they
> won't be confusing.

Despite the fact there is code I've written in Debian, I in no way lay
claim to being a programmer, much less as advanced as a "junior
programmer", but thank you for the compliment.  However if you believe
that "readers of this thread are all advanced programmers" you may be a
bit overly optimistic.

- Nate >>