Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

* 明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com> [2009 Jun 22 10:00 -0500]:
> 2009/6/22 Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 09:17:18AM +0800, 明覺 wrote:
> >> I want to keep the programs in my system all written in c/c++, no
> >> python or perl or any other programming languages, is it possible to
> >> reach it?
> >
> > Not yet until you help us writing system commands in C/C++.
> I would like this task if I'm able to do it :)

So far you have carefully avoided the mention of shell commands, do you
prefer Bash/sh, C shell, or Korn Shell?  BTW, you should select C shell
for obvious reasons and be sure to purge Bash/sh from your system.  ;-)

BTW, programming languages are simply tools and while each has their
best area of applicability,  This thread is as ridiculous as an
argument over whether a hammer, pliers, or screwdriver is the more
"pure" tool.  "When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything
begins to look like a nail."

But, since you seem intent on trolling this list with "my way or the
highway" type of thinking, I'm posting this in the hopes of not
confusing anyone who may read this thread later than for your
edification.

- Nate >>