Re: Whatever happened to Unicode input (using <ctr> + <shift>)?

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> wrote:
On what system did you see it work - and in what application(s)¹…?

http://www.sourceworks.co.uk/iso14755.ogv

I've tried a "plain" xterm on the same machine, and it doesn't work.

I think it's time for me to have a chat with the gnome-terminal people...

J :-)