Re: wget or curl?

I tend to prepare my scripts for either of these, by saying:

wget <URL> || curl -L -O <URL>

curl supports of course more protocols, but then if you only need FTPS I haven't seen that explicitly mentioned by wget docs either. But I might err ...

// Oliver

PS: Had accidentally replied to the sender only.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

DDKWizard and DDKBUILD: <http://ddkwizard.assarbad.net>

Trunk (potentially unstable) version: <http://ddkwizard.assarbad.net/trunk/ddkbuild.cmd>