Re: why must emacs depend on sound packages?

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:08:59PM -0400, Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> was heard to say:
> There appear to be keyboards where some keys are physically located in a
> spot that's easily accessible with the thumbs.
>
> Maybe I should buy one?

  On that note: one of my colleagues bought a keyboard with pedals a
few years ago.  As I understand it, the pedals are used for shift
states and control characters -- I haven't used it myself, but it seems
like an interesting idea, and it continues the pianistic angle here. :-)

  Daniel