Re: switch to mutt, can't get my normal dose of spam

On Tue,19.May.09, 20:41:09, Nick Lidakis wrote:
> I logged into it for the first time a couple of days ago. No spam there.
> I did get a notice from our supervisors at work that Verizon was blocking
> text messages from WhenToWork.com (our web based scheduling system). So it is
> probably Verizon doing something on their end.

Ah, don't you just love it when your ISP is messing with your mails (and
call it service)?

A while ago my ISP implemented spam filtering and suddenly I wouldn't
get about 1/3 of the Debian list mail. It was not possible to disable
the filter (at least not through the webmail interface), but they were
using a filtering rule to send all spam to the spam folder. I just
created another rule (and put it first in the chain) to send all "spam"
to the inbox first, so the second rule had nothing to do anymore.

(Albert Einstein)