Re: Touchscreen: How to hide arrow cursor of the mouse

Please reply to the list. (And only to the list.) Also, please don't top-post.

On Qua, 13 Mai 2009, User Debian wrote:
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:

You could try defining a cursor that is totally transparent (and thus invisible) and setting that as the cursor used by X.

Thanks for your reply ! :) Could you tell me know how I could proceed technically to do so ??

I don't know how that is done, but it surely should be doable. Google is your friend. :-)

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br