Re: Touchscreen: How to hide arrow cursor of the mouse

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
On Qua, 13 Mai 2009, User Debian wrote:
Hi All,

Further to my previous question, I forgot to mention that the purpose is to use a touchscreen instead of a mouse.

Do I need a given driver ? Does the cursor need to be disabled in Linux only ?

Any track of investigation is more than welcome ! :)

Many thanks in advance,

You could try defining a cursor that is totally transparent (and thus invisible) and setting that as the cursor used by X.

Thanks for your reply ! :) Could you tell me know how I could proceed technically to do so ??

Many thanks in advance,

Eric