Re: cups virtual printer for PDF and print to file path

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 09:35:44PM -0400, H.S. wrote:
> Mark Shroyer wrote:
>  > As far as I know, the "save to PDF" functionality provided in Ubuntu
> > (and I assume Sid is the same way) is through gtkprint, not CUPS-PDF.
> > The version of GTK in Lenny does not provide this, I don't know about
> > Squeeze.
>
> hmm... apt-cache searching gtkprint in Testing and in Unstable does not
> give me anything.

Sorry for being unclear: it would have been more precise for me to refer
to gtkprint as GtkPrintOperation, i.e. the GTK+ printing API.  It isn't
a separate package in Debian, it's part of libgtk2.0.

--
Mark Shroyer
http://markshroyer.com/contact/