cups virtual printer for PDF and print to file path

Hello,

When I print from Iceweasel (or any other application) on Debian
Testing, I get a choice of printers (my networked laser printer,
CUPS/Virtual printer and postscript file printer). The first sends the
job to the networked laser printer, the second prints a PDF file in
~/PDF directory and the last prints a PS file.

In the second case, if I check the 'print to file' check box, I am asked
for the location but the printed file is a PS file instead of a PDF file.

How do I make the virtual printer ask me where to save the printed PDF
file? It appears that it will save it to a fixed path (configurable by
the localhost:631 gui, I suppose), which is ~/PDF in my case.

Thanks.

ever having been read.