Re: cups virtual printer for PDF and print to file path

On Tue, 05 May 2009 21:47:12 -0400
"H.S." <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello H.S.,

> Mine doesn't. I too have the same version (3.0.9-1). I wonder if I am
> missing some other package which provides this functinality in
> iceweasel.

Does here, by using click boxes, next to the filename dialog.

> The default location is not a problem (once I became aware of it, i.e.,
> at first I had no idea where the PDFs were being sent to!). It is only
> the I would like to print web pages to a PDF file to a location of my
> choice.

I can select that too, using the dropdown menu below the filename dialog.

--
 Regards  _

Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks
Bricks & Mortar - The Jam