Re: Looking for Lenny to keep the spam away...

Phillipus Gunawan:

> If possible, I would prefer a conf like:
>
> ***Internet*** <–> Spam Filter <–> Exchange Server <—> LAN

For my own domain I use Postfix with policyd-weight. The latter is
invoked by Postfix and determines a score for every mail, depending
solely on information sent before the DATA command (i.e. the mail
itself). That alone catches more than 95% of incoming spam and has only
a negligible performance impact. And I know of only one false positive
in the last two years.

J.
--
Fashion is more important to me than war, famine, disease or art.
[Agree]   [Disagree]