Re: Performance problem with some php scripts or..?

2009/4/30 Juraj Remenec <remenec@gmail.com>:
> Hello.
> I have a serious problem and i'm not able to identify the error.

Can you provide the output of top and iotop while the system is transferring?
Is the old system available to you for testing purposes?

Adrian
P.S. we got all your emails. Gmail has a *feature*? that hides mail
from lists that you send.

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.