Re: debiantutorials.org seeks input and new blood

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 20:01, H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lisi Reisz wrote:
>>
>> If you are seeking help, it might be worth supplying a URL.  The truth of your
>
> Isn't that in the subject line? Or am I missing something here?

In gmail in particular, it can be easy to miss the subject line once you
click it to see the conversation. I know I saw the url in the subject, then
read the email and decided to view the site and for a moment could
not find the url, although I knew I had seen it somewhere.

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers