Re: crashes without trace--module problem?

I have finally confirmed that the problem was the ath5k driver (stays up
days without it, crashes, usually within a day, with it).  Upgrading the
the latest trunk kernel (2.6.29) seems to have fixed it.

I'm still curious if there is any more direct way of tracing such
crashes, or of figuring out why they should be happening so long after
startup.

Ross