apache log "rotate"

Hello,
creating access.log from apache2. I want at the same time (namely, every minute) without restart / reload apache start either log into another file, or rename the existing log to another file and log to a file with the same name. Given that the number of logs up to 30 lines per second, it is not possible to make a copy. Then I reset the file. And each new minute, net log, and doesnt lost any line.

Any tips on how to? Any experience with this problem?

thank you

mk