Re: Etch (7.4) -> Lenny (8.3) PostgreSQL upgrade issues

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 09:57:35AM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 09:53:03PM +1000, CaT wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 05:51:17AM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> > > So, what do I need to do to recover from this?
> >
> > Not had this problem myself but at a guess... put a deb-src line for etch
> > in your sources.list file, then
> >
> > apt-get -b source postgresql-server-7.4
> >
> > Install all the needed things, then once it's compiled, make a backup of
> > your db, install the resulting debs and follow the procedure you initially
> > tried to follow.

might be able to find it at
http://snapshot.debian.net/

--
"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."

	- George W. Bush
12/20/2000
Washington, DC