Re: new wireless card

On a side note does anyone have any good links for getting an etch machine onto a WPA network? I tried everything I could find on the net and got nowhere last night, tried tons of stuff in interfaces and tried using wpa_supplicant.conf too.

The network manager gui looks like it only supports wep ...

I'm using an asus 167g usb witha ralink rt2570 driver from module-assistant.