Re: new wireless card

If you want to run as AP mode with your wireless card, I dont recommend rt61
chipset cards too. They don't support ap mode with current rt2x00 drivers.

But, FreeBSD is working fine AP mode with this cards. Unfortunately if you want
to make AP your Debian, you shouldn't buy a rt2x00 based wireless card.