Re: "X includes" missing

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Bob Cox wrote:

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 21:09:50 +0300, Itay (debian@itayf.fastmail.fm) wrote:

I am trying to install the latest stable digikam (0.9.5) from source.
[snip]

You may find it easier to just install the squeeze or sid versions of
digikam.  Just to show you the current versions available:

Thank you for the reply.

I was asked by the developers (following a bug report by me) to try
the stable version, so I assumed 'beta' is not appropriate.

Itay

$ apt-cache policy digikam
digikam:
 Installed: 2:0.9.5~beta3-1
 Candidate: 2:0.9.5~beta3-1
 Version table:
    2:0.9.5-1 0
       500 http://ftp.uk.debian.org unstable/main Packages
*** 2:0.9.5~beta3-1 0
       990 http://ftp.uk.debian.org testing/main Packages
       100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
    2:0.9.4-1 0
       500 http://ftp.uk.debian.org stable/main Packages

As you can see I have the squeeze/testing version installed, although
there does appear to be a non-beta version in sid/unstable.

--
  Itay Furman          itayf@fastmail.fm