Re: gpg

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 21:41:16 +1100, Daniel Dalton posted:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the gpg help, it's working well now.
>
> One question I still have, am I somehow meant to somehow get people to
> sign my signature if so, how does this work?
>
> Daniel.

To give you a simple answer, use a search engine with gpg, key, signing,
party as keywords, maybe even use web of trust, to get a wealth of
information.

People will want to verify you are who you claim to be before they will
want to sign your key so usually requires meeting in meatspace and
reliable photo ID (i.e. passport or the like, something that could get you
through a border).