Re: Apple OS X printing [solved] and zeroconf'ing problems

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 3:01 AM, Ross Boylan
<RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org> wrote:
> Do you mean the icon labelled "Default Browser"?  I had selected it;
> nothing showed up.  I hunted around for other preferences and found
> there is a "Directory Access" configuration.  It already shows Bonjour
> enabled; in fact there doesn't seem to be a way to disable it.

Yes, that's the one (called 'Default' under Leopard, sorry).

To enable CUPS sharing you need to enable 'Share published printers
connected to this system' from the Server settings page accessed by
clicking 'Manage Server' from the CUPS web page at localhost:631.

You could also install the avahi-discover package and use it to scan
for the mDNS/zeroconf/Bonjour printer service on your Debian box.