Re: [SOLVED] pam_ldap, nss_ldap and rfc2307bis (using member instead of memberUid)

To answer my own question:

To get this to work all you need to do is map uniqueMember to member

in /etc/libnss-ldap.conf:
nss_map_attribute       member  memberUid

2009/3/12 Martin <martin@marcher.name>:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/3/12 Dave Ewart <davee@ceu.ox.ac.uk>:
>> On Wednesday, 11.03.2009 at 22:01 +0100, Martin wrote:
>>
>>> OK I Managed to get at least group memberships (somehow working):
>>>
>>> # getent group testers users; id john.doe
>>> testers:*:5001:cn=Dummy,uid=john.doe,ou=People,dc=marcher,dc=name
>>> users:*:5000:cn=Dummy,uid=john.doe,ou=People,dc=marcher,dc=name