RE: Debian packages for cool open source collaboration tools?

Give http://opengoo.org/ a shot. It has most of the features I was
looking for, and the ones it doesn't have are on the roadmap for future
releases. Not saying it is perfect, but we have been pretty happy with
it.

If you want to test and play around with it, give the 1.3rc a shot. It
looks like 1.3 will be going stable in the next week or so and it is
shaping up to be an impressive release (at least for the new
features/bug fixes that I watch :-). Yes, I know it is rc at the moment
but I figure you should get to see all the new features that will be
released soon.

Hope that helps.

Have fun!
~Stack~