Debian packages for cool open source collaboration tools?

I'm looking for open source collaboration and project management tools, preferably already packaged in deb or apt-get.

Ideally, I'd like to build my own internal resources like Google Docs, Meeting Wizard, Etherpad, etc. I'd like the idea of having them secure and free *internal* resources.

Any advice on projects I should look into? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!