Re: Debian packages for cool open source collaboration tools?

martin f krafft wrote:
Please consider starting a Wiki page where you document your
findings on http://wiki.debian.org/Software, e.g. at
http://wiki.debian.org/Collaboration

Yeah, will certainly do so.

Right now, I'm using Project Pier in lieu of BaseCamp/ActiveCollab, and I'm liking it a lot. Not as full featured, but light, easy to use, and (of course) open source.

It's not Debian specific, as much as a quick PHP app you can throw on your LAMP box and rock and roll.

Thanks for the link to the wiki page. I hadn't seen that. (I'm relatively new to the Debian world)