Re: top-posting

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Yes, there are those who over react. And no, I didn't killfile you!

[ snippage ]

> Just like I had seen only your post, and not Steve's. Know that that
> is likely to happen before you decide to be violent or troll.

    The irony here is that the reason this is so is because Dotan's got me
killfilled for my messages over on KU-U, a forum on which I am far, far, more
restrained when compared to D-U.  ;)

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do