Mozilla suite missing from Debian 5

Well, after having been advised on the list, to upgrade to Debian 5, from Debian 4, I have done it, on my laptop, to trial Debian 5.

It appears that it is against my better judgement.

The Mozilla suite, whether you want to name it seamonkey or iceape, or whatever, has apparently been removed from Debian, the last version where it as present, being Debian 4.

It is kind of like driving a car without a windscreen; it runs, but it is not nice.

Also, at the recommeded mirror, .au.debian.org flightgear (one of the reasons for the upgrade) is not present. So, I assume that that mirror is not complete.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."