pcmcia bluetooth card intro questions

Hello,

I do have any experience with PCMCIA bluetooth cards on laptop and have
some questions. I have gone over some web pages about what these cards
are, but my question are more of practical nature.

This is on a laptop which has a slot for Type 2 PCMCIA (also called PC?)
card.

If I were to buy a PCMCIA bluetooth card and insert it into the slot,
can I then use a bluethooth mouse and a bluetooth heatset, together,
with the laptop without having to connect any kind of dongle to the
PCMCIA card?

What kind of cards are supported in Debian (Testing)?

What I have mind, if it is possible, it to get a bluetooth card for the
PCMCIA slot and use it for a mouse and a headset and probably also for a
cell phone.

Thanks.

ever having been read.