Re: DVD install question

On 02/16/2009 11:03 PM, M. Lewis wrote:

Prior to the release of Lenny, I downloaded one of the Lenny release candidate DVD's and installed via a network install from DVD #1.

Congrats. None of the Lenny DVDs I downloaded ever succeeded in doing a proper install. Only the CDs worked.

Is this still possible with the released version of Lenny? Or do I need all 5 of the DVD's?

Yes; why wouldn't it be?  Only if you want to.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Supporting World Peace Through Nuclear Pacification