Re: request to try something with midori

Ink Bottle wrote:
> Thank you very much for your help :)
> I found exactly the same results.
> So now, though it's not a solution, we have
> a very reproducible problem. And even different
> cases where it behave the same or not the same.
> Since you English is far much better than mine
> maybe you could add the last few lines of this post
> to the bug report.

I recompiled swfdec-mozilla with debugging symbols and sent a backtrace to your
bug report. The problem is somewhere with swfdec-mozilla or libwebkit, because
epiphany-webkit with swfdec has the same issue.

> (Sometimes I realy feel what I say wont be understood
> at all)

Sometimes I feel the same way... and I'm a native English speaker :)

So now hopefully someone with good debugging skills notices the bug report and
figures it out.

- Chris B