Re: request to try something with midori

Thank you very much for your help :)
I found exactly the same results.
So now, though it's not a solution, we have
a very reproducible problem. And even different
cases where it behave the same or not the same.
Since you English is far much better than mine
maybe you could add the last few lines of this post
to the bug report.
(Sometimes I realy feel what I say wont be understood
at all)
Thank you again,

Ink Bottle