Re: Wich e-mail server to choose?

On Sat February 14 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > I'm not sure what you mean. what does the "rc" mean, and what should I
> > do?
>
> $ dpkg -l | head -n7

$ dpkg -l | head -n7
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                                                    Version
Description
+++-=======================================================-===================================-================================================================
ii  a2ps                                                    1:4.14-1
GNU a2ps - 'Anything to PostScript' converter and pretty-printer
ii  a52dec                                                  0.7.4-1
Package created with checkinstall 1.6.1
I looked through the entire man page and STILL don't see any reference to rc.
and a google search turned me to the Debian FAQ on package management that
still didn't mention it.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800