Re: Wich e-mail server to choose?

You've (I'm pretty sure) already got exim4 as a part of the default install.

On 02/11/2009 01:30 PM, Oscar Corte wrote:
Thanks a lot for your advice.
I didn’t click on the “Mail Server” option at installation, so what would be better: Execute tasksel and activate the option?
Or
Do it through apt-get ?
Oscar Corte > Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:57:59 -0700

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Supporting World Peace Through Nuclear Pacification